Thursday, November 17, 2005

Well it's been a long while from my last post, but in turn it seem like I always will have red paws lol OK yea I been owrking like crazy on computer and other things and my ink got me today and I got red hands damn that suck. Oh well, well I got few thing coming in this week like a new canon lens and a video cammera soo I think it's going well, but really nice is teh gift I'm making for my sweetie and I can't say much about it because she reads this bolg too lol but I can give little "music is part of it" lol that all I can say for now I don't want to ruie the big gift for her on xmas you know. As well nala my husky dog is being such a crazy puppy today she came up to me for food like always, but then she sat down and started to rub her face into the floor and came back up asking for more and went back doing it??? What is she thinking lol Well I got more computer to fix, later...

Fox

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamandua Girl said...

It's dog speak for pay attention to me. Usualy it's followed by an all out roll around squirm on their back kicking legs in the air thingy but Nala may be to dignified being a huskey.

Actualy Quasi does that a lot especialy when he just wakes up. rubbing the sleep from his eyes in that case, he only rarely rolls on his back any more it's a mix of being to dignified and to lazy.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Fox said...

ohh I see then well if that saying something I better get on the floor and say it back ~rolls around and yips~ lol ohh well this post came way too late WOW I better get started again..

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home