Sunday, June 11, 2006

Well I'm back once again and must say I had fun in the last 2 weeks, why you might ask. I went to see someone I really missed. It's been almost 2 years from the last time we met and yea this foxy didn't tell that I was coming, but it was good to walk out the car when I got there and seen Angela face once again. After walking in I was in shock myself as she was, lol standing right up when I got in. We talk for while trying to keep up with the pass and all that and Nala join in for some play time with a few doggie toys. I was so feeling great being there and safe around her. I roll on the floor with nala and play around as well. How silly is that, a grown fox doing that. Ok most of the time we talk and I got a few thing from the shop and it was great. Now to ask if I could come to her house ~shakes~ OMG should I, yes I should.....!!! I must ask her.. well I did and at first it seem like maybe and then come over for dinner ~grins~ that was nice. Ok ok well it was few hours before closing time soo I was thinking why not get something for the dinner, soo I left and when I went back to the car opps Battery dead :( So I had to ask her for a jump...

After all that I was already to met her parents, walking out of the hotel it was for sure I was wrong about weather down there. It was rainning!! I ask her to go with a walk with me when I got to her shop.. That tell alot how I am and the weather, so from that I got in the car with my mother, who was going to join us. When we got there , it seem like something out of a book, but I knew that it was happening. I was here and having dinner at her house!~ So after a nice dinner and meeting parents, which was great and a bit shy ~ohh no we are just friends~ lol yea right, mother know best, but dad think diff. Ok that just funny

So a walk around into Angela room was something to see and Q&H was up in arms to seem me lol they were showing it there way. So it took 2 hours of alot pets to get there trust me at all and when it was time for there walk Nala came along with and which Q&H didn't like big dogs soo the chance I get to walk with her, I had to stay away because of Nala ~grr~ come on that no fun, Oh well~~ So we went back in and talk for while and I was laying in her bed for while and just watching her and petting Hizzyie mostly. I could tell me mind was going off thinking of a kiss, but hey I'm soo shy I couldn't even ask lol Well after like other 2 hours of talk and fun with the pets it was time to go and we hug for the first time which I will never forget!!! I LOVE HER!!! It felt soo good about it, from the time we saw each other at the shop until I left that night, it was like being little kids in love, was warm and good to be around her and I love it..

So I left the next day because I couldn't stay long, but in all that MY CAMERA die 6 hours into the trip!!! soo only got 3 pics in and the shutter failed. Which Nala pics in the car show it..
I got it fix today, but only thing I got is my menory of that day. Must be a good thing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home