Monday, September 04, 2006



One nice day I was going down to the Shell gas station to fill up the super over price gas that I always hate to do. Like always Nala was with me and she was a bit off the top, but doing great when I got out to pump my gas I heard something from 2 pump down "get out mut" follow with a whine. I look back at the pump to see I was already over the cost at the pump $32 I only had 30 with me. Then when I got all piss off because I didn't have the money. So I when to look for little more, then Nala jump out and ran to the pump were the whine came from. I ran after here to find her playing with a other husky!!! Ok then closer look it was all white OK OK getting crazy!! No joke here! Then it had blue eyes like Nala OMG fuc k this!! Soo I pull her back and then ask few people if this was there dog, but people said "no" soo I kind of started thinking he might be lost soo I took a hand of him, but he was sraced and bit me on the hand I wasn't happy about that so I hit him on the ears like to do if a husky dose bad. Then he lean down on the ground and Nala jump on him and started to play more soo I took him by the neck and walk to the car which he gladly follow nala and jump in like he was my dog. Then I went to go pay for my gas and ask anyone inside if there dog was out side. Cashier said that dog been around here few times, so I'm ok he lost then. I went back to the car and saw them playing even more to the point were they lock the door on me, which I had the keys lol Crazy I took him home and saw he was just sinks and bone, biger then Nala, but lack of food and water was taking over him. So after nice dinner he just few in love with Nala and let me be his new ower like that. Soo I save a life from being killed or put down as I see it. There might be someone looking for him, but I don't think he wants to leave Nala now. He whines his mind out for her, but even soo he very good, better than Nala..

So I say HOW the fuc k do you find a dog that the same one???

I havn't name him yet, but I got pics here you go!! I think he about 2-3 years old and been taken good care of before he went lost and still got his balls too. Nala can make puppy later in time now lol I'm taking him in to get shots and suff to make sure he all good. Just 2 days he already sleeping next to me.. WOW

Fox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home